Say ‘I do’ on the sunny shores of Saletoga Sands, Samoa and celebrate your love in a romantic paradise surrounded by friends and family.
OUR DREAM DESTINATION WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two return economy class tickets to Samoa
- Your own personal wedding co-ordinator
- A Minister or celebrant to perform the ceremony
- Documentation and marriage license
- A bouquet of tropical flowers for the bride and Ula for the groom
- Wedding set up with tropical flower arch
- Flame torches lit for a sunset wedding
- 3 course buffet menu for 20 guests
- 2 tier wedding cake
- 5 nights in a beach front villa for the couple
AND SPECIAL EXTRAS FOR THE BRIDE AND GROOM
- Continental buffet breakfast daily
- 1 hour romantic couples massage
- Bottle of wine and fruit platter in room upon arrival
- 2 lavalavas and a personal gift from Saletoga Sands Resorts
HOW TO ENTER
Purchase the latest issue of New Zealand Weddings magazine ( you’ll need to include a photograph of you with it as proof of purchase for your digital entry ).
Fill out this DIGITAL ENTRY FORM
Purchase the latest issue of New Zealand Weddings Magazine.
Fill out the entry form on page 155
On a separate piece of paper, tell us in approximately 200 words why you or the couple you are nominating deserve to win a dream wedding.
Enclose two or more photographs of the engaged couple with the entry coupon. Write names of the couple on the back of each photograph. Please note: photo submissions will not be returned.
Send your entry to:
New Zealand Weddings
Win a Wedding in Samoa 2018
PO BOX 77027, Mt Albert, Auckland 1350
Entries close 5 June 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Valid between 01 Nov-24 Dec 2019, 10 Jan-31 Mar 2020 only and subject to availability at time of booking.
- At least 50% of the guests attending the wedding must stay at Saletoga Sands Resorts (additional price).
- Additional guests are an additional NZ$100 per person for dinner.
- Beverages are additional cost.
- Final numbers must be confirmed at least 14 days prior to the wedding date.
- A wedding in Samoa is a legally binding ceremony.
- It is the winning couple’s responsibility to provide the correct documentation ie: birth certificates and passports, Decree Absolute (divorce certificate) if applicable, Death Certificate of spouse (if applicable), documentation should be in English and easy to read.
- Unfortunately same sex marriage is not currently legal in Samoa, and regrettably same sex couples are therefore not eligible to enter this competition.