One lucky couple will win the wedding and honeymoon of their dreams – it's time to nominate yourself, or a deserving friend!
YOUR DREAM DAY!
The lucky winning couple will receive a fabulous wedding day package that includes:
- Ceremony and reception at The Wharf Auckland
- Bride’s gown by Jessica Bridal
- Suit hire for the groom and groomsmen from Munns
- Bridesmaid dresses by designer, Amber Whitecliffe
- Hair by Robyn Munro from Inspired Hair
- Makeup by The Beauty Hub
- Rings for the bride and groom by Carats Jewellery
- Wedding photography by Jody Lidstone from I Do Photography
- Ceremony performed by marriage celebrant Melanie Kerr
- Wedding cake by Sweet Bites Cakes
- Floral arrangements and bouquets from Twig & Twine Floral Co.
- Reception music provided by Jarrod from Mix It DJ
The winning couple will escape to The Havannah in Vanuatu for seven luxurious nights. The dream honeymoon package includes:
- Return economy flights from Auckland to Port Vila courtesy of Air Vanuatu
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a Garden Villa at a tropical adults-only retreat – The Havannah, Vanuatu plus:
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Island picnic drop-off
1. Purchase the Summer 2018 issue of New Zealand Weddings magazine (you'll need to include a photograph of you with it as proof of purchase for your digital entry).
2. Fill out this DIGITAL ENTRY FORM
1. Purchase the Autumn 2018 issue of New Zealand Weddings magazine.
2. Fill out the entry form on page 66.
3. On a separate piece of paper, tell us in approximately 200 words why you or the couple you are nominating deserve to win a dream wedding.
4. Enclose two or more photographs of the engaged couple with the entry coupon. Write names of the couple on the back of each photograph. Please note: photo submissions will not be returned.
Send your entry to:
New Zealand Weddings
Win Your Dream Wedding 2018
PO BOX 77027, Mt Albert, Auckland 1350.
Entries Close May 13, 2018.
Above Image: Shani & Mark, New Zealand Weddings Dream Wedding winners in 2017. Photo: I Do Photography.
DREAM DAY DETAILS:
- Ceremony and reception at The Wharf, Auckland.
- Bride's gown by Jessica Bridal to the value of $4000. Minor tailoring adjustments can be made in-house to fit size. Additional changes will incur an extra charge and to the discretion of the designer. Accessories are not included in value stated. Gown not to be sold after wedding.
- New Zealand Weddings magazine must approve the theme and styling.
- Suit hire for the groom and up to three groomsmen from Munns to the value of $735. Includes suit, shirt, tie and shoes.
- Bridesmaid dresses for up to three bridesmaids from Amber Whitecliffe Design .
- Hair and makeup for the bride and up to three bridesmaids by The Beauty Hub . Includes one trial for the bride.
- Rings for the bride and groom by Carats , a total value of $3000.
- Wedding photography by Jody Lidstone of I Do Photography . Full-day photography package includes 8 hours photography, a USB stick with 800 files, an online gallery and two prints. Valued at $4500, includes travel to location.
- Ceremony performed by marriage celebrant, Melanie Kerr .
- Cake by Sweet Bites to the value of $1500.
- Floral arrangements and bouquets from Twig & Twine.
- Reception music provided by Stephen Buckley from Mix It DJ . Full-day package to the value of $2295.
DREAM HONEYMOON DETAILS:
The winning couple will escape to The Havannah, Vanuatu for seven luxurious nights. The dream honeymoon package includes:
- Return economy flights from Auckland to Port Vila courtesy of Air Vanuatu.
- Seven nights accommodation at tropical, adults-only retreat The Havannah.
- Welcome bottle of champagne.
- Daily a-la-carte breakfast.
- Airport transfers in Vanuatu.
- Island picnic drop-off.
Bookings are subject to availability and winners are not eligible for Frequent Flyer Points/rewards or specials tickets. Travel must be completed within promoter's timeframe. Two return tickets, excluding taxes, which are the responsibility of the prizewinner and need to be paid prior to ticketing. Travel cannot be confirmed until 30 days out. Passports need to be valid for six months beyond the stay. Air Vanuatu flies our Boeing 737-800 to Port Vila every Wednesday and Saturday at convenient middle day timings in Auckland that allow for domestic New Zealand connections from all airports both north and south bound. Includes free drinks, free meals, and 23kg baggage allowance. Pre and post accommodation that may be required due to schedules will be at the prizewinner’s expense. Expenses related to travel documentation such as passports, visas, and departure tax and travel insurance is at the winner’s expense. Incidentals at the hotels such as, drinks or room service are at the winner’s expense and a credit card may be required for incidentals.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to all New Zealand residents except employees of Tangible Media and participating companies and their immediate families and agencies.
- Each entry must be on the original nomination form printed in New Zealand Weddings magazine or via the online entry form. Entries must be received by May 13, 2018.
- All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- Entries remain the property of Tangible Media and participating companies and may be used for future promotional purposes.
- The entries and winners agree to have their photos and story published in New Zealand Weddings magazine.
- The winners will be interviewed on their journey leading up to the wedding and their wedding published in New Zealand Weddings magazine. Photos from the wedding must be embargoed from social media until the time of publication of the issue of New Zealand Weddings they appear in. Their photo and/or story must not have appeared in any other New Zealand magazine or media.
- Images from the wedding to be used by New Zealand Weddings magazine and the Dream Team for marketing purposes only.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The contact details of all entrants will be supplied to New Zealand Weddings magazine and the Dream Team suppliers. By entering the competition you consent under the Privacy Act 1993 to allow New Zealand Weddings magazine and the Dream Team suppliers to retain such contact details and only use them for marketing the business of New Zealand Weddings magazines and its suppliers.
- The promoter is: Tangible Media, 19 Lyon Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.