Deciding on a location, or perhaps multiple locations, for your wedding day should be a carefully considered process.
First and foremost, the chosen venue should reflect your personal style and be a place where you and your partner feel ‘at-home’. It also needs to have the practical aspects you require – capacity, technical capabilities, catering requirements...
Bracu Restaurant is nestled amid the stunning olive grove of the Simunovich Olive Estate in Auckland. They've given us a few pointers on what to consider when visiting venues:
- If you love the outdoors, look for a venue that is evergreen. It will look good all year round.
- Look for a venue that has great photography opportunities.
- Do you require a venue that has bridal accommodation? Bracu has a homestead where the bride or groom are able to stay the night before the wedding.
- Consider a venue that offers food and wine tastings to help you design your menu.
- Be mindful of surrounding noise – traffic, background sounds etc.
- All-weather options will ease a lot of anxiety in the lead-up to your big day. At Bracu we have a floating gazebo, olive garden, lakeside deck & pavilion to suit any and all weather conditions.