Prepare your taste buds for culinary perfection – these airy sweet treats will be the talking point of the table.
6 egg whites
1.5 cups caster sugar
Serves 18 guests.
1. Preheat oven to 150ºC.
2. Beat egg whites into soft peaks.
3. Add caster sugar and beat till thick.
4. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto lined baking trays and flatten with a palette knife.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and open the oven door. Allow pavlovas to cool before removing.
7. Top with whipped cream and fruit.