Light up the day with gleaming embellishments – this is your time to shine!
Gallery: golden moment
The Blossom Room bouquet, POA.
- Play up jewel-toned blooms by weaving metallic thread between the petals.
- A minimalist theme gets a loved-up twist: warm up a metallic palette with passionate reds and textures soft to touch.
- A classic white base – think tablecloths, candles and draping – complements striking gold tones. Make sure that the contrast looks intentional by sticking to one shade of white.
- Evoke an ethereal glow with subtle touches of shimmer: add glitter and sequins to water-filled glass containers, or scatter them atop linens with a soft sheen.
- Add interest to table settings with gilded crockery at each place.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match – streaks of silver infuse golden palettes with a strikingly sophisticated air.