Win Your Dream Destination Wedding 2014
A wedding on Treasure Island is the epitome of romance. Join hands with your beloved in a barefoot beach ceremony as the sun sets, walk up the aisle to the beat of the Fijian warrior drum, or exchange vows in front of family and friends in the chapel. With the help of a team of experts, the planning process will be as stress-free and relaxing as possible. The idyllic setting and atmosphere guarantee you’ll wed in paradise. Whether you choose to share your day with just your loved one, or a few close friends and family, it will be unforgettable.
Whisk your beloved off to Fiji for your dream wedding on the sunny shores of Treasure Island. Your travel package will include:
◆ Return economy class flights from Auckland to Fiji courtesy of Fiji Airways
◆ Five nights’ accommodation at Treasure Island Resort, Fiji, with daily tropical breakfasts included and complimentary return airport transfers.
◆ A Senikai Aromatic body massage for two by Senikai Spas Fiji.
Your idyllic wedding day at Treasure Island Resort, Fiji will include:
◆ A wedding ceremony package at an exclusive location for
◆ A full consultation on arrival, with all the details arranged by a professional wedding and events team
◆ A reception including dinner and limited beverages for 10 guests
◆ A consultation with your marriage celebrant prior to the wedding day
◆ Floral arrangement for the ceremony table and bridal bouquets
◆ Bridal hair and makeup courtesy of Senikai Spas Fiji.
Grab a copy of our Summer 2014 issue to find details on how to enter this once in a lifetime competition. Entries close April 8, 2014.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The winning couple must have a minimum of two couples who accompany them and stay at least two nights at Treasure Island as part of the entry to this competition.
2. This competition is open to all NZ residents except employees of Tangible Media and participating companies and their immediate families and agencies.
3. Each entry must be on the original nomination form, no photocopies will be accepted. Entries must be received by April 8, 2014.
4. All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
5. Accommodation, wedding ceremony & hair & make up is subject to availability at time of prize redemption.
6. International and domestic airfares are included in this prize
7. This prize cannot be combined with any other programme, and cannot be booked via any travel professional
8. All other standard reservation & weddings terms & conditions apply
9. New Zealand Weddings will own the photography but competition participants will be allowed to use photos in conjunction with the competition, but not for advertising purposes.
10. Entries, photos and content generated through Win Your Dream Destination Wedding remain the property of Tangible Media and participating companies and may be used for future promotional purposes. Tangible Media makes final decisions in regard to text and imagery use.
11. The entries and winners agree to have their photos and story published (and participate in any reporting/interviewing procedures which involved in this) in a future issue of New Zealand Weddings magazine and their photo and/or story must not have appeared in any other New Zealand magazine or media.
12. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Release of photos is embargoed publically until the release of the Spring 2014 issue of New Zealand Weddings on October 2.
Conditions to the award
1. Air tickets are valid until 31 March 2015. Reservations are subject to availability in V/Class at the time of booking and not available during recognized New Zealand school holidays periods.
2.There is no cash value in lieu of travel and these tickets are not transferable from the original winner and both tickets must be utilized at the same time.
3. Minimum of 14 days notice is required for booking and this original prize letter to be surrendered in exchange for the applicable tickets.
4. All applicable taxes or levies on tickets must be paid for by the prize winner directly to Fiji Air at the time of ticketing.