Add a touch of romance to your wedding favours with our strawberry liqueur chocolates. These delightfully sweet treats are sure to leave your guests feeling loved. For a pretty presentation arrange several chocolates on a cut-out heart and tie together with cellophane and ribbon.
125g white chocolate
90g dark chocolate
2 tbsp cream
2 tsp strawberry liqueur
For the cases:
1. Melt white chocolate in a glass bowl atop a pan of water.
2. Spread melted chocolate inside small foil cases (available at cookware shops) with a small paintbrush.
3. Chill until set.
For the filling:
1. Melt dark chocolate with butter. Cool for five minutes.
2. Stir in cream with a wooden spoon. Add strawberry liqueur and stir until thick.
3. Spoon mixture into a piping bag. Pipe filling into white chocolate cases and chill for 15 minutes. Peel away foil cases and return to refrigerator until required.