Whether it's a late-night indulgence following your hen party festivities, an evening treat for your wedding guests, or a drink to enjoy while planning your day, this Baileys-infused hot chocolate beverage is set to go tantalise everyone's tastebuds.
25g dark chocolate
Lightly whipped cream
Chocolate curls to serve
1. Boil the milk and pour half of it into a jug before adding the dark chocolate.
2. Leave to soften for a few minutes, then whisk until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Add the Bayley's and the remaining milk, then whisk again until smooth.
4. Pour the drink into two heat-proof glasses.
5. Serve topped with the whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate curls
Each serving contains 0.67 standard drinks